The prices are per night and room, inlcuding VAT, excluding the city tax of € 3,50 per person/per night.
Breakfast is included in all rates.
To guarantee your booking a 30 % advance, which can be settled via credit card or bank transfer, is obligatory.
At check-out we accept cash, Master and Visa debit and credit cards.
Your room is ready as of 2 pm on arrival day. If you plan to arrive after 6 pm, we kindly ask you to let us know.
On departure day we kindly ask you to vacate your room at 10:30 am.
Early check-in or late check-out can be provided upon request and availability.
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Chap. 1 Z. 10 for distance and off premises contracts, instead the General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry apply to our house.
Our cancellation policy for individual travellers
4 weeks prior to arrival day - free cancellation, 21 days prior to arrival - 30 % of the total reservation value, 14 days prior to arrival - 50 % of the total reservation amount, 7 days prior the arrival - 80 % of the total reservation amount, 5 days prior arrival day or early departure - 100 % of the total reservation amount.
Sometimes things turn out differently and the booked vacation must be canceled or prematurely broken off. We want to spare you the associated costs and anger. Therefore we recommend taking out a hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung (including Covid coverage free of charge).